Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Cutting It Short

I cut the hike short this morning so I could get home and call the vet about getting Becca in for a visit.  I took her there last Wednesday for treatment of a hot spot on her left ankle that developed after she got a slight cut there.  She has aggravated the wound enough that I have to take her in again.  She does horribly with the protective plastic-cone collar dogs wear to prevent excessive licking, and my attempts to bandage the wound haven't panned out.  Time for another professional treatment.


I like how the dark center seems embedded in lighter-colored rock

Becca's bandaged left leg ankle

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

You're such a good pet guardian, Packrat.

Trio and then Solo

Very early moon The three of us did an early morning hike on our usual route, but the cold wind kept us from adding any extra distance.  We ...