Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Setting a

1st 2:  female Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal)
It felt really hot out there for Dr. K, Willow and me this morning; I wouldn't be surprised if we set a new record for high temperature today.  We decided early on to do only a half hike due to weather conditions, and I had to do my weekly shopping stint at Albertsons.  The best part of today's outing was the chance for me to photograph a female Desert Cardinal, which I always like to do.


Down LDR-A arroyo

Guess who's taking a break

This & next:  Texas Horned Lizard


Don't fade away

Artsy Blackfoot Daisies

This & next:  barrel cactus


The long view

Artsy Say's Phoebe

 

No comments:

Setting a

1st 2:  female Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) It felt really hot out there for Dr. K, Willow and me this morning; I wouldn't be surpr...