Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, September 19, 2016

No Hike Today

Becca priming one of her favorite treats:  Chewlotta
Well, at least no hike for me.  Becca got to go on a trek with Dr. K over at Tortugas Mountain.  I got to go to the dentist for a teeth cleaning and fluoride treatment.  What fun.  Then I got to go straight from the dentist to Target and Albertsons for a little shopping entertainment.  Since I didn't hike today my old aching body will feel older and achier until tomorrow morning when the Beckster and I hit the trail. 
The usual suspects

Hairy False Goldenaster

Lantana

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Lantana is one of my favorite plants, and fortunately it does very well in desert gardens.

Decent Little Bushwhack

1st 4:  Claret Cups Even though the Swainson's Hawk wasn't perched atop the Torrey Yucca on the crest of 4210 hill we decided to bus...