Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Drive and a Stroll

Driving into OMDPNM
Because Becca isn't supposed to resume normal activity for 10 to 14 days I couldn't do a hike with her this morning; what I did instead was to let her climb the ramp into the car and accompany me out to Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument.  I found a pullout on the road into the Sierra Vista Trail parking area and allowed her to roam a bit in the desert.  She was able to sniff around and eventually do her business.  We then drove a ways on the Baylor Canyon road before heading home.  She enjoyed getting out there, and, from all appearances, handled the physical exertion well.
Partly cloudy morning

This and the next three:  various looks at the Organ Mountains




Becca out and about in the desert

This and the rest:  the glorious Organ Mountains


















1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Glorious photos of the glorious Organ mountains, Packrat. These are some of your all-time best.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...