Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Snowed On in Mid-March

Weather this morning
I knew we'd probably get wet this morning because the weather forecast called for showers beginning at 7:00, but neither Becca nor I expected to get snowed on in mid-March--wet snow propelled by a fierce wind.  Becca has a special kind of fur that does a good job of keeping her from getting totally soaked, but I got pretty darned wet.  Because of the bad weather I took only 12 photos and four short videos.  I hate uploading videos to Blogger, but I'll post one below just to show how bad the wind was.
Village of Talavera under cloud cover

Northern section of the Organ Mountains

Becca looking up the mountain

We'll be on that trail soon


1 comment:

Dr. K said...

That's a spooky photo of the northern section of the Organs.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...