Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Darling Companions

First 5:  Paramotor glider with trike
Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I did an early morning hike in our section of northern Chihuahuan Desert today.  It was standard fare:  LDR-A arroyo, east/west cross trail, Left, Middle and Right Branch Arroyos, and then up and out.

No drive today because we had to return home early so Dr. K could finish preparing for her trip to Santa Fe:  five days with her good friend, Diane, who flew in from New York City.

I'm on my own with the two Heelers, one of whom--Willow--will sorely miss her favorite companion, Dr. K.  She shouldn't worry, though, because she'll get plenty of love from Frio and me.





This & next 4:  Prickly Pear blossoming





Old and the new

Willow and Frio in the right branch

 

No comments:

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...