Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, August 28, 2026

Little Lizard

Cuddle buddies
Dr. K and I decided early on that we'd do half a hike due to hot weather, but Willow had another plan:  we'd head north across the Tellbrook Arroyo and explore some side arroyos before heading back.  Which is what we did.  Mileage probably was the same as doing our entire regular route, but who's tallying?  We saw some interesting sights and critters along the way.
Half a dozen of the other (house finches)

Willow having a rest

This & next:  Sacred Datura


Artsy arroyo

Two arroyos diverged in a desert wood

Tellbrook Arroyo

Arroyo coming from the north

Zebra-tailed Lizard
 

Dove on ocotillo branch

White-winged Dove on sumac branch

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the images of the Sacred Datura flowers.

Little Lizard

Cuddle buddies Dr. K and I decided early on that we'd do half a hike due to hot weather, but Willow had another plan:  we'd head nor...