Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, January 26, 2015

The Photo Mood

Most days I'm in the mood to take photos, but not so much this morning.  Nevertheless, I always bring my camera just in case.  There wasn't anything notable to photograph around Tortugas Mountain during our trek, but the sky did have some interesting cloud patterns that I captured digitally.   And, of course, I always love to take pictures of Becca the Desert Dog--as you may have noticed.  Somebody once described her as "the most photographed dog in North America." 


Getting way ahead

Still some snow on the Organ Mountains

Franklin Mountains near El Paso

3 comments:

Dr. K said...

The photo "Still Some Snow on the Organ Mountains" would make a really nice painting.

packrat said...

Is that a hint, Dr. K?

Dr. K said...

Yes, that's definitely a hint. You're a really good painter and you should start doing it again.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...