Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Morning Hike


Research Associate Becca and I spent about ninety minutes hiking the west side trail around Tortugas Mountain. Here you see a photo of my loyal companion. Even a sun dog has to rest in the shade every once in a while.
The road ahead--or behind, depending on which way you're facing.
A worker who had driven to the top of the mountain locks the gate behind himself on his return.
This was supposed to be a shot of a spider web, but the autofocus on my camera didn't pick up the thin strands.
Again, this was supposed to be an image of the web. I should have used the manual focus, but I was too lazy.

No comments:

Moonday Hike

Morning moon We got a really early start this morning, and the weather was quite cooperative:  56F at the beginning of the trek with only a ...