Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Shave and a Haircut, Two Bits

Yesterday's big wind pushed over the right trunk of this Torrey Yucca
Becca and I started early this morning, did a relatively short hike into the upper foothills and retraced our steps.  She was limping a little on the way back.  I'll have to see if the glucosamine/chondroitin/vitamin C supplements she started taking yesterday will have a significant effect.  Otherwise I may have to give her a day or two off every now and then, which is a measure she'll definitely reject.
On the west side of Tortugas Mountain

Who puts Christmas lights up in mid-June?

One hot dog

A resident Desert Cottontail taking a quaff from the bleeder line hose

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I hate to see Becca limp. She may need periodic rest days, unfortunately.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...