Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

In the Mood (or not)

Add caption
It's obvious that I take my camera along every morning when Becca and I (or Dr. K, Becca and I) go for a hike.  Sometimes there are things worth photographing, and at other times not.  Today was one of those latter occasions, although I always believe Becca is worth a photo (or two, or three).  But nothing really caught my attention out there this a.m.  Driving back from an afternoon errand, though, I saw a large raven up in a tree feasting on a morsel of prey; but, of course, I didn't have my camera with me.


1 comment:

Dr. K said...

That's a nice picture of Becca looking off into the desert.

Trio and then Solo

Very early moon The three of us did an early morning hike on our usual route, but the cold wind kept us from adding any extra distance.  We ...