Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, February 2, 2024

After Early Rain

View from LDR-A
We didn't start the hike until after 9 this morning due to inclement weather; it was sprinkling and then raining for a spell before we were able to go.

It was windy and cold once we got out there, but we didn't get spat upon.  We were able to do our normal trek in slightly speed-up version.

All photos today were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S10+ because I didn't want to risk taking my new camera because I was afraid it would get wet in a storm.

Soaptree Yucca at the side of LDR-A

Soaptree and the long view

This & next 4:  the "O"s





Last 2:  Tortugas and the Organs


 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the last 2 images of Tortugas and the mountains.

Another Wednesday Walkabout

A male Gambel's Quail in a mesquite We did our regular hike again today, adding distance by doing a short bushwhack out of the left bran...