Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Cooler Sunday

Trail to the sky
Dr. K, Becca and I did a semi-long hike on the near side of Tortugas Mountain this morning, and the weather was much more tolerable even though the humidity was rather high.  We got a good rain last night, and that really helped cool things down.  Although a breeze was absent when we got going it soon picked up, often shading into a gentle wind, which really helped with evaporative cooling.  I took few photos out there today because I just didn't find much worthy of the effort.
Does this look comfortable?

Three prickly brothers

A hot dog enjoying herself

What's up ahead?

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Because of the breeze, this turned out to be a very pleasant Sunday morning hike.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...