Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Rather Raw Out There

1st 4:  cloudy morning sky
30F with an 8 mph wind when we started off this morning; conditions didn't really improve during the outing.

Hiked our normal route without once thinking of adding any additional distance to it; just too damned cold out there.

Took a long drive afterwards while listening to Sunday Morning with Matt and Myron.  I got to listen to a bit more of the show later when I took Frio along with me to Circle K in order to gas up the Jeep Commander:  $49.40 to fill the tank!




"Kiss-my-butt" Kokopelli

This & next 2:  the "O"s



Tortugas and the Organs

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like that first photo of the cloudy morning sky.

Cholla Surprise

Black-chinned Hummingbird We had a good, semi-long hike this morning, adding distance by doing a bit of bushwhacking over to the saddle sout...