Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, October 2, 2026

Greenery

Early light
The weather was quite pleasant this morning for our daily trek; Dr. K, Willow and I enjoyed it immensely.  We saw no other nature enthusiasts out and about in our section of northern Chihuahuan Desert; no vehicles, either.  We did our usual route stopping as many times as Willow wanted, which were a lot.  Not too many ants around, which is always good news.
Clouds to the southwest

Long view of Tortugas and the Organs

House finch

Far up into the left branch arroyo
 

Tortugas and the Organs

Desert is very green

This & next:  Willow on the cross trail


Pebbles and rocks


1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the image you called Early Light.

Greenery

Early light The weather was quite pleasant this morning for our daily trek; Dr. K, Willow and I enjoyed it immensely.  We saw no other natur...