Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, October 9, 2026

Vax Day

Say's Phoebe with bed hair
Dr. K, Willow and I did a regular hike this morning on a pleasant start to the day, weather wise; sunny in the low 60s when we set off from the trailhead.  Good exercise before we headed home, showered, and left for Walgreens for our yearly flu and Covid vaccinations.  We had made appointments, and, fortunately, we didn't have to wait too long to get called in for the shots.
This & next:  hill east of LDR-A


This & next:  Curve-billed Thrasher with yucca leaf shadow


Desert Marigold

Twins in Desert Marigold flower

Black-throated Sparrow

This & next:  Willow among flowers

 

House finches on yucca bayonets

This & next:  slightly different perspectives on same scene


Ragleaf Bahia, I think

Blackfoot Daisies

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the image of the House Finches on the Yucca bayonets. It was a pleasant hike before we had to get our shots. (Willow stayed home.)

Vax Day

Say's Phoebe with bed hair Dr. K, Willow and I did a regular hike this morning on a pleasant start to the day, weather wise; sunny in th...