Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Sunny Sunday Trek

Desert Globemallow
Dr. K, Willow and I took a nice early morning hike today, crossing the Tellbrook Arroyo to explore some of the side canyons we enjoy exploring.  Encountered a jackrabbit who didn't mind posing for photos.  After the trek we took a long Sunday drive before heading home.
Fruit of the Tasajillo

Black-throated Sparrow on ocotillo branch

Sacred Datura

Desert Dog in a side arroyo

This & next 5:  Black-tailed Jackrabbit (aka Desert Hare)




 


Tortugas and the Organs

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Great photos of the cute Jackrabbit! It looked like a young one, and it didn't seem spooked by us. I also love the image of the Desert Globemallow.

Sunny Sunday Trek

Desert Globemallow Dr. K, Willow and I took a nice early morning hike today, crossing the Tellbrook Arroyo to explore some of the side canyo...