Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sacramento Mountain High

Ya comin' or what?
A relaxing morning hike in the cool comfort of the Sacramento Mountains cannot be beat.  We did encounter other hikers with dogs, but Becca was on her best behavior.  I have to figure out why and bottle it for future use.
Relaxing stretch of trail

Sacramento Mountain vista


Stumped for a caption

I hear something over there


Quaking Aspen sign

Quaking Aspen

Where in the world is Becca Sandiego?

That second sentence has me scratching my head

Ahhh--


Looking toward White Sands


The Mexican Canyon Trestle from the Osha Trail


1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Too bad we didn't see any wild raspberries today, but we have in previous years.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...