Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cousin Itt?


Everytime we pass this little yucca on the trail near "A" Mountain I am reminded of the Cousin Itt character from the 1960s TV series the Addams Family. I wasn't a big fan of the show, but I did see it often enough to know the cast. I remember the 1960s TV series called The Munsters, too, a cute comedy that wasn't nearly as "dark" as the Addams Family. A lot of people were fans of one show or the other, something akin to those music lovers who either identified with The Rolling Stones or The Beatles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved the adams family, even had a card game with the characters. I always liked the Monkees over the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. What does that mean?

The Wilster and Me

Organ Mountains from Baylor Canyon Road We had to wait for a plumber from Sun City Plumbing to change out the hose bib next to the garage; f...