Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

High Rolls Weekend

Commander from a distance
Becca and I took a hike sans Dr. K this morning because Dr. K had a conference call.  We ran into another hiker on the Grandview Trail, Bob, whose two Boxers, Sophie and Sam, love to play with Becca.  They ran around sniffing butt and calling each other "dog breath."  Becca had already played with Hailey and Champ this morning, so she was in 7th Heaven.  The weather this morning was springlike.
High Rolls' rolling mountains

My favorite canine

Hey, hey telephone line

Elk scat

Rails-to-Trails gazebo

Becca, Yucca

White Sands National Monument

Typical high desert scene

Do you cairn for me?

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I think Becca is losing weight-good news!

Low Country and then High

This & next:  Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, returning afterward to finish packing fo...