Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Can't Trust That Day

Becca on the Crosscut Trail
Nice long hike this morning, punctuated by an encounter with Lucien and Pappis near the end.  I never get over the stamina Becca has.  She and Pappis played like two football players, chasing one another round and round, banging into each other like linebackers.  When I had to go out to the post office later in the afternoon, Becca was the first one in the car.  Of course, I didn't let her drive.

Desert jungle


Rugged foothills, Tortugas and the Organ Mountains

Snaking through the Ocotillos

3 comments:

Tonia said...

I think I love Becca!

Tonia said...

I was thinking about doing a daily blog like yours, places I'd been, people I'd seen then I realised it would consist of a picture of my study, a picture of my kitchen, a picture of my BH in his PJs. For real excitement I'd toss in a photo of the supermarket! Or me hanging out the washing. No I think I was wise not to bother.
xx

Dr. K said...

Becca loves to play with her buddies.

Grand Old Grand View Trail

Early morning moon Willow got an early morning surprise today; when we came back down the drive after her constitutional we stopped at the p...