Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Bird and Jackrabbit

1st 2:  Sage Thrasher?
Just a touch cooler when Dr. K, Willow and I got started this morning, but it warmed quickly.  A steady strong breeze kept the temp down, though.

When I photographed the bird pictured here from a great distance I thought it was a Cactus Wren.  On later inspection of the image, however, I wasn't sure what I was looking at; was it a Sage Thrasher?  I think I photographed one a few years back.

Went shopping at Albertsons after we got home.  I was surprised to find a store that was nearly empty this morning.  That is definitely not the case very often, but a situation I greatly appreciated.


The contemplative life

Keeping an eye out

I hear you coming

Freddie himself

No comments:

Are They Sage Thrashers?

Early start Solo with Wils this morning because Dr. K had an AAUW meeting to attend. We did our usual hike with all the regular stops; Willo...