Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, October 7, 2024

Moon Day Solo with Willow

Just starting off
Dr. K had a meeting this morning so it was Willow and me on the usual hike.  When we started up the right branch arroyo after taking a break at our favorite yucca we saw a jackrabbit in the distance that might have been Freddie.

With the exception of one small bird the jackrabbit was the only critter we spotted today.

Later, after I took a shower back home, I had to go to the MVD Express to have my driver's license renewed.  It wasn't too much of an ordeal; nothing compared to the last time when I had to renew it at the start of the pandemic.

Willow on break between left and right arroyos

Headed up the right branch arroyo

Partially up the steep hill view

Almost to the trail that leads over the steep hill (right)

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the image of Willow with the shadows coming across her body.

Tuesday's Errands

Last night's moon Regular hike this morning with Dr. K and Willow.  When we returned to the house I checked the air in Dr. K's tires...