Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Getting Progressively Colder

Looking back at the way we just came
It didn't feel too bad when Becca and I set off this morning, even though the local meteorologist said the windchill was 21 degrees.  But there didn't seem to be much wind on the mountain.  Later, however, when I went to Target and Albertson's to do some shopping, I nearly froze my butt off.  When I came out later it was even colder.  Now the wind is blowing at its strongest, and I'm getting ready to take Becca for an afternoon ride.  Brrr.
A little bushwhacking?

Long shot across the desert

One way back into the foothills

Three views of the same Cactus Wren



1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Beautiful photos of that plump cactus wren.

The Wilster and Me

Organ Mountains from Baylor Canyon Road We had to wait for a plumber from Sun City Plumbing to change out the hose bib next to the garage; f...