Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Allergens-R-Us


I don't know what particular type of bloom or mold is giving my upper respiratory system fits, but it seems to have affected Research Associate Becca, too. We're beyond the sneezing stage now, and into congestion; at least I am. Perhaps this is one of the culprits; at first, I thought it was a type of Santolina, but I don't think so.
Just looking at this closeup makes me want to sneeze.
The moon (Waning Gibbous, 85% full) was setting behind Tortugas as seen from the east side of the mountain.
Here's another shot of the moon hanging higher above the flank of Tortugas.

No comments:

Early Early Hike

Old Soaptree Yucca seed pod Because I had a 10 a.m. doctor's appointment today Dr. K, Willow and I got a very early start on our trek:  ...