Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Out and About


Research Associate Becca and I were a tad late getting onto the trail this morning because Dr. K made her world-famous pancakes for us. Yummy. Afterward Becca and I hit the Tortugas Mountain trail--Monte Vista side--for a cool morning hike.
Check out the strange, low-lying clouds against the rugged Organ Mountains.
When I say "rugged" Organ Mountains, I mean RUGGED.
Looking to the west the sky seemed predominantly blue.
But to the east it was mostly cloudly, with clouds forming quickly and dissipating just as quickly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For the first time I tried to make pancakes a few weeks ago. They were Hockey PUCKS!! Even Isabel would not eat them! I will have to ask Dr. K how she makes them.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...