Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Two Hikes for Becca

Stand of Torrey Yuccas
I had a dentist's appointment to have my teeth cleaned this morning so Dr. K took Becca on hike #1.  When I got back I changed into hiking clothes--short-sleeve shirt and shorts--and took the Beckster on hike #2.  She and I went around to the far side (Monte Vista area) of the mountain and trekked for an hour.  We ran into a two women hiking with their kids, and, later, we saw two mountain bikers riding a narrow single-track trail.  Aside from those outdoor enthusiasts we saw nobody.
Give me your answer do

One of Becca's favorite activities

The happy hiker herself

Two mountain bikers enjoying perfect weather

Through the yuccas

Torrey Yucca in bloom

Down a steep single-track

Ah, wilderness

Desert Chicory


Small stand of Sotols

Arizona Jewel Flowers

2 comments:

Dr. K said...

Becca is one of the luckiest dogs in the world.

packrat said...

Wonder if she knows that, Dr. K. :)

Before the Winds Came

Ocotillo blossoms We got a fairly early start this morning, saw the Basset people and their hounds while we descended LDR-A arroyo, saw a hu...