Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Day Off

I realized late yesterday, after I continued to get sorer from the fall I took on the trail earlier in the morning, that I probably wouldn't be able to take the Heelers on our daily hike.  In fact, the best I was able to do was walk them individually up and down the arroyo that runs alongside our home.  They each seemed satisfied with that short trek, but I'm certain it did very little to run their batteries down.

All photos on this post are of the same White-winged Dove in a Mesquite Tree on our property.



1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the different shades of green in the mesquite trees. I'm glad you took a day off, Packrat.

Low Country and then High

This & next:  Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, returning afterward to finish packing fo...