Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

An Unexpected Solo

Tortugas and the Organs
Dr. K informed me this morning that she wouldn't be going on the hike with Willow, Frio and me; she has what she believes to be a pinched nerve in her ankle that hinders foot movement.

The three of us did our usual trek, seeing no human or canine nature lovers out there today.  I did see a Black-throated Sparrow who kindly posed long enough for me to snap a few pics of it.

After we got home I went out and did some trimming of creosote bushes and mesquite branches along our driveway.

This & next 2:  Black-throated Sparrow



Three kings, two flower stalks

Ocotillo and the Organs

Frio and Willow

Organ Mountains and clouds

Yucca dandruff

This & next:  Bicolor Fanmustard


Four musketeers

Dogs' eye view

This & next:  Frio and Willow


Blackfoot Daisies

Last 2:  Tortugas and the Organs


 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the image that you call Dogs' Eye View.

Low Country and then High

This & next:  Pyrrhuloxia (aka Desert Cardinal) Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, returning afterward to finish packing fo...