Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

After Polo

East to the Organs
Dr. K, Willow and I had a good hike this morning.  We got quite a bit of rain yesterday from the remnants of Hurricane Polo, but it wasn't as bad as some had predicted it would be.  The arroyos weren't cut nearly as severely as they might have been had the runoff been greater.  We saw a few other nature enthusiasts out there today.  What we didn't see were the coyotes that were yipping and yelping very close to us while we ascended the left branch arroyo.  I was disappointed not to have gotten a glimpse of them.
Headed down LDR-A

Tortugas and the Organs

Waning gibbous 82-87% illumination

Backlit barrel

Ocotillos and the Organs

Willow on the cross trail

Southwest of Tortugas

 

No comments:

After Polo

East to the Organs Dr. K, Willow and I had a good hike this morning.  We got quite a bit of rain yesterday from the remnants of Hurricane Po...