 |
| From the trailhead |
This morning, not long after Willow and I set off on our daily trek, we heard a coyote barking like a canine puppy. A quarter of the way down LDR-A arroyo we bushwhacked to see if we could see the canid, but never did. Later, while we were ascending the left branch arroyo, the barking started again, seemingly coming from the base of 4210 hill. We bushwhacked in that direction, but never saw the coyote. I took six or seven photos in the general direction of the yipping, but not until we got home and I looked at my photos did I see I'd captured an image of a coyote, but I believe it was coyote mom looking down at its youngster from the top of 4210 hill.
 |
| Clouds over hill to the southwest |
 |
| Panorama of the barely cloudy Organs |
 |
| Willow on break in the sandbox |
 |
| Pale blue Dayflower |
 |
| This & next: coyote we heard, but didn't see |
 |
| Barrel cactus with fruit |
 |
| Southwest of Tortugas Mountain |
 |
| Desert Marigold |
 |
| White-winged Dove on ocotillo branch |
No comments:
Post a Comment