Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Rain's Coming

New game:  find the honey bee
Dr. K, Willow and I hiked down LDR-A arroyo this morning, crossed the Tellbrook Arroyo and explored side arroyos we have trekked through quite a few times in the past.  We finished the morning outing by retracing our tracks to the east/west cross trail and heading up the right branch arroyo to the base of the steep hill, which we scaled to get back to Whitey the CR-V.  After we got home I left for my weekly shopping stint at Albertsons.
Tortugas and the Organs

This & next:  Sacred Datura flowers


Fruit of Sacred Datura (aka Thornapple)

Side arroyo near the Tellbrook

Soaptree Yucca and hedgehog cactus

Willow relaxing in a side arroyo

Willow and Dr. K in the right branch arroyo

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Beautiful images of the Sacred Datura flowers.

Rain's Coming

New game:  find the honey bee Dr. K, Willow and I hiked down LDR-A arroyo this morning, crossed the Tellbrook Arroyo and explored side arroy...