Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Rain Switch Up

1st 3:  clouds over the Organs
During a break in the rain early this morning I took Willow into the arroyo beside our house to do her business.  Since the rain started again shortly after that Dr. K and I decided to postpone the daily hike until I got back from my shopping stint at Albertsons.  Fortunately there was a good rainless streak that allowed us to get in half a trek before returning home.



Artsy flowers

Wils
 

Chinchweed and Trailing Four O'Clocks

View from right branch arroyo

Dayflower and four o'clocks

Dr. K and Willow

Chinchweed bouquet

Chinchweed and Trailing Four O'Clocks

Blackfoot Daisies and Desert Marigolds

Distant view of Tortugas and the Organs

No comments:

Rain Switch Up

1st 3:  clouds over the Organs During a break in the rain early this morning I took Willow into the arroyo beside our house to do her busine...