Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Midweek Furnace Blast


Shade break about a mile in
Headed for 95 F today, and it was already too hot this morning when Becca and I hit the trail around Tortugas Mountain.  There were a few other crazies out there, too.  When we got home I prepared the Jeep for tomorrow morning's trip into the high country, then took it out for a fill-up.  Upon my return I decided it was time to bathe Becca, so I gave her a good bath.  She's really quite good about getting washed--almost completely cooperative with me.  Now she's all soft and fluffy.  (See last image.)
No clouds in the sky

Sunny and dry

Want to know what Becca's staring at?

A man and his dog (below red dot at right)




1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Becca is now a lot whiter than she used to be.

Hump Day Hawk

Tortugas and the Organs We got a fairly early start this morning so it wasn't hot at all:  62F.  The cloud cover helped the temperature ...