Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Running of Errands

A real early start this morning
I had to cut the morning hike a little short because of errands I had to do, including grocery shopping at Albertsons.  Becca didn't seem all too distraught at the abbreviated trek because she was hot.  The humidity level was up a bit this morning, and we have possible rain showers on the horizon (last phrase used figuratively).  Our local Albertsons has had a complete remodel so for the second week in a row I've had to hunt for the specific items I wanted to purchase.  This is a bit annoying, but I'm sure I'll get used to the new layout soon.
Nipple Beehive Cactus (Coryphantha macromeris)

Clouds rolling over the Organ Mountains

Another view of the Organs

A hot dog

Littleleaf Ratany (Krameria erecta)

Littleleaf Ratany

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

The littleleaf ratany flowers are such a gorgeous deep purple.

Rim Trail Trek

Just starting off on Rim Trail 105 this morning We decided to drive to Sunspot and hike the Rim Trail which starts near the Apache Point tur...