Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, October 12, 2018

Sergio

Sergio's rain was already here when I got up at 5:30 a.m.  I managed to get Becca out for her morning constitutional before it started coming down heavier.  By the time I'd finished breakfast, etcetera, it had reverted to a light sprinkle, so I decided we'd try to get in a short hike on the west side of Tortugas.  Doppler radar showed that Becca and I were going to get wet on our trek, and indeed we did.  After a short hike we returned home.  Dr. K was waiting to help dry the Beckster off.  Becca and I both got soaked, but at least we were able to get outside for a bit.  Rain is coming down harder and more steadily now.





Despite the forlorn look, she already got her morning hike

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Becca doesn't mind getting soaked as long as she gets to do her daily hike.

Rim Trail Trek

Just starting off on Rim Trail 105 this morning We decided to drive to Sunspot and hike the Rim Trail which starts near the Apache Point tur...