Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

More Pics

Headed down LDR-A
It was a tad cooler this morning with some clouds and a semi-persistent breeze.  We all felt perfectly fine about doing the entire hike today.  Nothing of particular note to see, but I took more pics than I thought possible during our exploration.  The two I took (at distance) of a Pyrrhuloxia both came out slightly unfocused, so I made art of one; it didn't translate well.  At least we all got in our desert steps this morning.
Desert Marigold

Chinchweed

Willow was into the hike this morning

House finch and White-winged Dove

Had to make artwork of this out-of-focus pic

Jewel Beetle in White-thorn Acacia

Chinchweed and Trailing Four O'Clocks

Barrel with flowering buds

 

No comments:

More Pics

Headed down LDR-A It was a tad cooler this morning with some clouds and a semi-persistent breeze.  We all felt perfectly fine about doing th...