Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Abbreviated Hike on Errand Day

Hills and Dales
Cut the hike short this morning because I had some errands to run.  Nevertheless it was still a two-BM trek for Becca.  That's how I measure the success of our hikes.  I wasn't really in the mood to snap photos out there, and nothing interesting caught my eye.  Sometimes when I'm uninspired I'll see something worth photographing, and then it's an onslaught of images.  If I'm in a scenic location and the light is good I can easily shoot 60 to 70 pics.
Time for a relaxing break

Spiky prison bars

The inside of a Hedgehog Cactus

2 comments:

Dr. K said...

It's interesting to see the inside of a hedgehog cactus--was it dying? I couldn't tell.

packrat said...

Yes, Dr. K, the Hedgehog Cactus was in its death throes.

The Low High Country

Morning sky Dr. K, Willow and I did our regular hike this morning, headed back home and finished packing for our trip to the high country, w...