Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Before the Hump

On the high slope
Becca and I got a later than usual start on a short hike this morning.  I abbreviated our trek because it's Tuesday, and if it's Tuesday it's shopping day at Target and Albertsons for me.  Although our outing was truncated we had a good time, and the weather was very cooperative despite being a bit chilly.  A cold front blew in overnight, and the forecast for our low this evening is 27F.  That means a cold start for our hump day trek tomorrow.
Medusa-like yucca

West of Tortugas

American Desert Hare (aka "jackrabbit")

One happy trekker

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I'm glad you were able to get in a nice, though shorter, hike before your errands. And Becca I know was especially happy about this.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...