Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Up to Snuff

This Cottontail was the size of a large Packrat
Becca and I didn't do a hike today because I didn't feel very well when I got up this morning.  So instead of our daily trek I took her out into the arroyo that runs alongside our house for a while.  Later--in the early afternoon--I took her out again, but only to do her business because it's too damned hot at midday in the northern Chihuahuan Desert.  She'll go out again at about 4 and 7 to do her business.  That's a lot of business conducted by our dog.  Included here are a few photos taken in or about our property.
It noticed the photographer

3 shots of a box



Heading out for a pee

What to do before peeing

What to do after peeing

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I'm just relieved you didn't post a photo of Becca relieving herself.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...