Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2023

Another Frigid Morning

1st 2:  Curve-billed Thrasher
23F with a windchill of 17F when we started off this morning; a cold wind added to the discomfort level.  What saved us from being as frozen as we were yesterday morning was the absence of clouds and the presence of bright sunshine.

We did our normal route today, and afterwards we returned home, gave treats to the Os, and then I drove the 2015 CR-V over to Borman Honda to have some work done on it:  basic tune-up, brake inspection/service and an oil change.  Dr. K drove over to pick me up in her 2018 CR-V.


Willow and Frio heading down LDR-A

Soaptree Yuccas & the long view of Tortugas and the Organs

An even longer view

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the second image of the Curve-billed Thrasher.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...