Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Curve-billed Thrasher Redux

This morning's moon
Dr. K, Willow, Frio and I had a pleasant hike in fairly warm conditions this morning.

We followed our usual route, and the only character of interest we encountered was the Curve-billed Thrasher pictured here; it may well be the same Thrasher I photographed yesterday in the same area.

After our trek we took a long ride around several different neighborhoods primarily to listen for as long as possible to a morning ESPN sports show that airs on Sunday mornings.

This & next 2:  Curve-billed Thrasher



One of our favorite yuccas in the middle branch

The rest:  Frio and Willow




 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I really like the second photo of the Curve-billed Thrasher. And all of the photos of our cute Heelers.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...