Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Just the Three of Us

This morning's sunrise
Dr. K went shopping this morning so it was just Frio, Willow and me on the outing today.  We did our usual hike, but Willow was rather annoying for the first half, sniffing everything and pulling ahead to get at nothing.

By the time I let her and Frio off lead in the middle branch she had settled down significantly, and I never worried about them rushing off to chase elusive critters.

All in all it was a good trek.

This & next:  from here to the Organs


Willow and Frio

Soaptree Yucca

Frio and Willow

Barrel Cactus

Heelers in the middle branch

Long view across the Mesilla Valley

Tortugas and the Organs

Organ Mountains

Deadwood

Last 2:  Tortugas Mountain and the Organ Mountains


 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Nice photo of this morning's sunrise.

Metatarsalgia Hike

Willow taking a break Dr. K, Willow and I took our regular hike this morning despite my aching feet.  I seem to have all the symptoms of met...