Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The Wilster and Me

Organ Mountains from Baylor Canyon Road
We had to wait for a plumber from Sun City Plumbing to change out the hose bib next to the garage; fortunately he finished at about 9:15.  Then Dr. K went grocery shopping, and I took Willow for a short hike.  It was rather hot out there.

She and I drove to the small post office to mail two bills and a payment to Carter Drilling for work done on our water tank in the Sacramentos.  That was our morning.  Afternoon dental cleaning was the appointment I had.

Ocotillo blossoms

The Wilster in yucca shadow

This & next 3:  Strawberry Hedgehog Cactus




Ocotillo flowers

 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

Beautiful photos of the Strawberry Hedgehog cactus. I'm so glad they're starting to bloom.

Very Early Solo with Wils

Headed down LDR-A Because I had to drive Dr. K across town for an eye exam at 9 this morning Willow and I hit the trail at 7.  It was 55F an...