Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Hike Before LSM

Young mule deer
Dr. K, Willow and I did our regulation forest hike this morning.  It was a good one, providing lots of exercise.  After the trek Dr. K and I drove down to Alamogordo to shop at Lowe's Signature Market.  We were worried that Highway 82 would be difficult to drive due to loose gravel from road work this past week, but it was OK.
Two mule deer crossing the drive behind our car

This & next:  early morning clouds


Dead Man's Curve

Sacramento Mountains vista

What turned Willow's head?

Lincoln National Forest

I think it's a young Woodhouse's Scrub-Jay

Sky later in the morning
 

Willow in the forest

Ancient tree

House Finch on pine tree

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like the image of the sky later in the morning.

Hike Before LSM

Young mule deer Dr. K, Willow and I did our regulation forest hike this morning.  It was a good one, providing lots of exercise.  After the ...