Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Out of Sorts

Cold start
The weatherpersons said nothing about the wind this morning, but it was the kind of nagging, persistent force that puts you in a bad mood--especially when you have to hike against it.  Ran into two other people who complained about the wind:  man with two dogs, and Jimmy.  When Becca and I got home later I felt as if I had been battered by the elements.  The feeling persisted for a good part of the day.
Sun breaks over the mountain

Becca two-step

Becca spots other dogs in the desert

1 comment:

Scott said...

I don't know that I get in a "bad" mood when I'm buffeted by the wind and cold, but i do get really tired even if I'm not overly exerting myself, and that feeling can last a long time, so I know somewhat whereof you speak.

Hump Day Hawk

Tortugas and the Organs We got a fairly early start this morning so it wasn't hot at all:  62F.  The cloud cover helped the temperature ...