| Overcast at the start |
| Cottontail |
| Strawberry Pitaya flower opened too wide |
| This arroyo ran heavily last night |
| Clouds over the Organs |
| Obviously something's on fire |
| Roadrunner in our front yard (cuckoo family) |
| Overcast at the start |
| Cottontail |
| Strawberry Pitaya flower opened too wide |
| This arroyo ran heavily last night |
| Clouds over the Organs |
| Obviously something's on fire |
| Roadrunner in our front yard (cuckoo family) |
1st 2: Western Wood-Pewee I think Dr. K, Willow and I did half a hike this morning due to other obligations; Dr. K had to meet with a Leagu...
2 comments:
I like being able to track the shifting clouds in these photos.
You've either got a lot of rabbits this year or you're just photographing them more often, Packrat. We've got lots of rabbits here in the northern Piedmont this year.
Post a Comment