Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

All Phone Photos Today

It was a hike up to First Arroyo and back for Willow, Frio and me this morning.  Because it looked as if it might rain I left the daypack and my camera at home and used my phone camera to take photos.

It rained overnight, and even though it was mostly cloudy during our trek it felt pretty bad due to high humidity.  Heelers didn't seem to mind, though.

When we got home I had to get to work changing the innards on the toilet in the second bathroom, and Dr. K helped immensely.  After hours of work the toilet still isn't flushing properly.







 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

That first photo is especially nice. I think your phone camera is pretty good!

Early Early Hike

Old Soaptree Yucca seed pod Because I had a 10 a.m. doctor's appointment today Dr. K, Willow and I got a very early start on our trek:  ...