Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Abbreviated Outing

No blog yesterday because there was no hike; I was under the weather:  low-grade fever and GI distress.  I think I may have picked up the stomach virus that's been going around.  Just to make sure it wasn't Covid I took a Covid test this morning, the result of which was negative.

Even though I still felt washed out today I decided it was best to take Willow and Frio out into the desert for an abbreviated trek.  We hiked down LDR-A to the Tellbrook Arroyo, made a left turn and then ascended back into the upper flatland via LDR.  Heelers would have preferred a longer outing, but they were content with what they got.





 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I like those photos of the Heelers. I'm impressed you were able to get such good images considering that you're under the weather.

Grand Old Grand View Trail

Early morning moon Willow got an early morning surprise today; when we came back down the drive after her constitutional we stopped at the p...