Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Another Chilly Start

Early morning sky
It was quite brisk when we started off this morning; some would say "cold."  Willow, Frio and I didn't mind, though, because we were dressed appropriately.  I put my gloves on just after we got going on the upper flatland road.

We did the exact same hike as yesterday, but today the Heelers were very well behaved; that's because there was nothing to test their behavior.  We saw no critters, no humans and no domestic dogs.

Due to the lack of canine chaos I very much enjoyed our outing today, and I think I got some pretty good photos to post on the daily blog.

This & next:  Organ Mountains


Torrey Yuccas

Who, us?

Soaptree Yucca in Left Branch Arroyo

What do they see?

Willow and Frio

Black-throated Sparrow

Looking back along Right Branch Arroyo

Last 2:  Organs peeking over a ridge


 

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

What a beautiful photo of that Black-throated Sparrow. I also really like the 3rd photo of Frio and Willow.

Views from the Grand View

Sacramentos We did the Grand View Trail this morning, surprised that nobody else was there on a Sunday morning.  We hiked the entire first l...